Columbia vs LSHTM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cloosh10

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've been accepted to both Columbia and the LSHTM for my MPH. Both are 1-year long and the LSHTM program is in London (so I won't be doing distance learning if I go there). I'm having trouble deciding which one to attend. Can anyone tell me advantages vs disadvantages of these two schools? I'm wondering how well received the London school will be received in the U.S.A. compared to Columbia, especially if I decide to get another masters or apply for jobs.

Thanks for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

I've been accepted to both Columbia and the LSHTM for my MPH. Both are 1-year long and the LSHTM program is in London (so I won't be doing distance learning if I go there). I'm having trouble deciding which one to attend. Can anyone tell me advantages vs disadvantages of these two schools? I'm wondering how well received the London school will be received in the U.S.A. compared to Columbia, especially if I decide to get another masters or apply for jobs.

Thanks for your help!

Hi cloosh10, I was wondering which program you decided to go with in the end? and what your reasons were for choosing it.

Thanks!