COMLEX COMBANK Assessment?

Started by Oreo#1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Oreo#1

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone. Just wanted to see what everyones take on the combank assessments were like? I didnt want to spend 60 bucks on COMSAEs so I took Combank Assessment #1 and got 640-660. I feel like this is way too high for me but can I be safe to assume i'll at least get a 550? Just trying to gauge where i'm at since I take my exam Tuesday.
 
I took it, but haven't taken COMLEX yet (couple more days), and I only know 1 person personally who took it (2 years ago, thus before the changes that occurred for us this year). She scored in the 55X-56X on the Combank assessment, 65X-66X on 2 COMSAEs (D and C), and 67X on Level 1. Take that for what it's worth I suppose.