Combank & uworld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedicineMike

MS4
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I plan on taking COMLEX and USMLE...I have started doing questions in COMBANK and plan on doing UWORLD ~2 months out. Should I finish COMBANK and then switch to UW, or do half combank and half UW, etc?

Any suggestions or advive?

Members don't see this ad.

I have heard that the explanations are better with U World. I'm taking both and have six months of U World and will do 1 month of Combank.

I plan on taking COMLEX and USMLE...I have started doing questions in COMBANK and plan on doing UWORLD ~2 months out. Should I finish COMBANK and then switch to UW, or do half combank and half UW, etc?

Any suggestions or advive?

You don't need COMBANK (or any other comlex based q bank) at all to do well on comlex. Do uWorld multiple times instead, especially if you are going to take USMLE. And you absolutely should take the USMLE, it will open many doors for you.

The only comlex targeted study material that you need is Savarese. The viserosomatic reflex pages (two pages) will get you ~70% of the OMT questions.

Here is how I studied...if you're interested: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?p=13027256#post13027256