Combined AP/CP/MBA program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Interested in a combined AP/CP/MBA program?

• Yes, it would be helpful in surviving in the cutthroat world of community practice

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No, it is necessary for me to thrive in community practice

• No, I am aspire to academics and don't have to worry about such nonsense.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

pathstudent

Sound Kapital
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Given all the changes the last few years to community pathologists would you be interested in a 6 year-combined pathology/business program?

Members don't see this ad.

I just took the RISE special topics section and I'm pretty sure you need an MBA just to understand half the questions, let alone pass it.

PS, I thought Sigma Six was a G.I. Joe Cartoon :)

I just took the RISE special topics section and I'm pretty sure you need an MBA just to understand half the questions, let alone pass it.

really? i thought the management questions on the RISE were easy...but then again, i'm into that kinda stuff.

No MBA needed to understand Pathology politics and/or business....just a bit of awareness. Pathologists have fallen behind on keeping updated with policies BEFORE they happen.....instead they seem to wait til they happen, and get caught off guard. it's time we wake up and learn how to anticipate, IMO.

yeah, no kidding. I read some of the questions and was like.....uh, what??