Combined MBA/DVM program @ CSU

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LivestockDoc

I speak 4 the cows!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Is there anyone out there who has applied for and/or been accepted into this combined program? Does anyone know when CSU started offering this combined degree, and any stats on it...e.g. how many apply for it and how many of those actually are accepted?

When I was told about it initially, I thought "No way! Too much work to do both!" But after reading about it on the website, I'm seriously considering it. There doesn't appear to be a major research paper, just classes, and they don't appear to overload you with too much at a time.

Fly On The Wall, can you shed some light?

Also, any current CSU students who know someone in the combined program who I could maybe chat with about it?

Thanks everybody! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know when CSU started offering this combined degree, and any stats on it...e.g. how many apply for it and how many of those actually are accepted?

When I was told about it initially, I thought "No way! Too much work to do both!" But after reading about it on the website, I'm seriously considering it. There doesn't appear to be a major research paper, just classes, and they don't appear to overload you with too much at a time.

Fly On The Wall, can you shed some light?

The combined program has been going on for a while now (DVM/MBA's have graduated already). It is very competitive as you are applying to the business school and vet school at the same time.. You need to be strong in both pools.

If you contact the Dean's office they can probably put you in touch with current and former students as well as let you know what sort of pre-requisites and experiences successful applicants have had.

Thanks for the tip. I will definitely contact the Dean's office and see what I can find out.