Combined Medicine/Dermatology Programs?

Started by 282014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

2

282014

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know a thing or two about these programs? Requirements, how competitive to get into, etc etc?

Thanks much!
 
I applied to several of these and was fortunate enough to get interviews at 3 of them. The application requires a separate PS explaining why you want to do a combined program, as well as LORs from medicine faculty. I had better luck with these programs, but that may also be because I think I had a better application for med-derm rather than them being less competitive. As far as the training goes, check out the UWisc website, it's pretty much self-explanatory.

http://www2.medicine.wisc.edu/home/housestaff/hsmeddermmain