Comfy Chair

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Versed0101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The ASC I use just got a really comfy chair for the anesthesiologist. It's almost like a recliner. I noticed that the anesthesiologist never uses it preferring the little stool instead. I was wondering if it's because you guys prefer the stool so you can stay more alert during the case.

For our dental cases the patients are usually healthy and the "surgery" is minimally invasive with little or no loss of blood. It must be a total borefest for you guys. Is that why most anesthesiologists don't like dental cases?
 
Why I am anti-dentite (at least for anesthesia cases)

the stinky breath the patient's have.

But I don't understantand not choosing comfy chair.
 
super boring, but that's actually good most of the time.

i MUST have a good chair these days. definitely a back. side rails are good too. it's part of my room setup these days - to go and find a good chair.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad