Coming back to work for former Employer

Started by ancienbon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ancienbon

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was wondering if anyone who had worked for Walgreens or CVs and resigned on good terms was able to come back o work for them. I am asking because i am currently working for CVs, and so far everything is ok, but the market is very tight where i am. I'd previously worked for wags in a different district. Was wondering if Companies like cvs or walgreens hire former employees.
 
i used to work for walgreens, didnt burn any bridges and would never even consider working for them again, for my own happiness.
with that said, i think it all depends on the district manager and the need of pharmacists in that district. also if you were stellar and made a huge impression, that helps too. but where i am, in a desirable costal southern california city, my old district didnt need to hire any former employers, they had a line of transfers from other districts within walgreens.
 
I have seen it a lot - in retail and hospital, just make sure you always leave on good terms.

A wise man once told me "The toes you step on today may be connected to the a$$ you have to kiss tomorrow"