Comlex 1 results yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andrea

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone gotten their Comlex step 1 results yet? Just checking.

Members don't see this ad.

andrea said:
Anyone gotten their Comlex step 1 results yet? Just checking.

I am still waiting. I guess that you weren't sucessful at the first time around? In know this sounds crazy...I was wondering if there is anyway to know the result (P/F) before opening the envelope? I was told by my classmates that relatively fatter envelope contain a bad news? Is this correct? If I had known how awful this going to be...I would have taken earlier.

haujun said:
I am still waiting. I guess that you weren't sucessful at the first time around? In know this sounds crazy...I was wondering if there is anyway to know the result (P/F) before opening the envelope? I was told by my classmates that relatively fatter envelope contain a bad news? Is this correct? If I had known how awful this going to be...I would have taken earlier.

The school will tell you whether or not you passed if you cant take the pressure.

Hi there, I've heard that it will be next week the scores come out. Hang in there.

IzzyDO34 :cool:

Members don't see this ad :)
IzzyDO34 said:
Hi there, I've heard that it will be next week the scores come out. Hang in there.

IzzyDO34 :cool:

I just received the good news. I feel humble by the fact that I am one step closer to become a doctor. I realize that this good result gives me an opportunity to improve myself to become a doctor even though I may have missed many questions.
Good luck to all of you.

I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!! I PASSED!!!

THANK GOD, that was a crazy test!