dorules

10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2007
Status
Medical Student
They say that it takes 4-6 wks to get the results but i noticed that the scores are released at once for ppl who took the test on the same month.
Did ppl who took the exam towards the end of the exam get the score report the next month?
I want to take the the level 2 CE CBT on 4/29. Will I most likely be getting the result in May instead of June?

ShyRem

I need more coffee.
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Where I hang my hat.
Status
Attending Physician
Depends on how busy they are. I took my exam the end of June (something like 6/28). The next release date had scores up to 6/26(or whatever it was, it was 2 days before my exam date). I had to wait for the release date after that (about 2 weeks later).

So it depends on how many release dates there are in a month.

dorules

10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2007
Status
Medical Student
did u have to wait 2 wks after June?? Gosh that took a long time! I wish that the score report date is more predictable so I'd know when to check it.

ShyRem

I need more coffee.
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Jun 17, 2004
Where I hang my hat.
Status
Attending Physician
I took my exam the end of june. There was a release in mid-July of scores up to 2 days prior to my exam date. My exam was released darn near the last day of July it seemed.

The release date is anything but predictable, but generally follows the guidelines given - just more on the later end than the earlier end.

Proverbs31

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 11, 2008
Northern bound
Status
Resident [Any Field]
I took my exam Mid March and received my scores almost exactly 6 weeks later, end of April. It was like 5 wks and 3days to be exact.