COMLEX COMLEX 2 PE afternoon session

Discussion in 'Step II' started by as90, 05.19.14.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. as90

as90 2+ Year Member

Hi,
    I was wondering if anyon did the afternoon session, they really make you stay until 9PM. I was planning on catching a red eye flight back to LA or something or perhaps going to Newark so I could make work the next day for my rotation.

Thanks in advance.

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. WonderBoy

WonderBoy 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Verified
    Physician
    Yes, you will be there for the whole time they have in your appt. There is no way to leave early, its a very controlled environment. I had the morning appointment, we started at 8 and I didn't get out until around 3. good luck!

4. as90

as90 2+ Year Member

Oh thanks. I guess that means that I should probably plan on staying there 2 nights. Monday night and the night I'm done with my PE.

Did you rent a car back to Philadelphia airport or did you take the train service? How long did it take you approximately? I might try and get a red eye flight from Philadelphia or a surrounding airport. It was so silly of me to schedule the afternoon session but I think my mind works better later in the day as I am not as nervous. Although I am not sure that the difference in my mental comfort is worth the extra night of hotel or the inconvenience of a red eye flight. Ugh i wish the test could be in LA.

Thanks

5. WonderBoy

WonderBoy 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    Verified
    Physician
    I live a few hours away so I just drove in the night before. I am not sure about the airport info. You will totally exhausted after the test though so just keep that in mind.

About the ads