COMLEX 2 PE questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cryhavoc

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1) How many things can you put down for the assessment and how many can you put down for the plan?

2) Is it okay to write stuff down on the paper if you are maintaining good eye contact?

3) Can you just do a line for each part of your history or does it like waste characters? Should you do paragraph form?

4) Do you need to justify each assessment and plan item like the Step review book says to?

Members don't see this ad.

1) No limit. I typically wrote down 10 assessments and 15 plans
2) Yes
3) Whatever works for you. There is no character limit.
4) Hell no

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you for the help! One last question, I read you can wear your school lab coat and they’ll just cover the label. But the manual didn’t mention if the stuff on the front like your name could also be covered?

Seems like common sense but you never know with these rigid types. Anyone else wear their school coat that had their name on the front? Do I need to buy a plain short lab coat? Or is the school one fine? Thanks.

Thank you for the help! One last question, I read you can wear your school lab coat and they’ll just cover the label. But the manual didn’t mention if the stuff on the front like your name could also be covered?

Seems like common sense but you never know with these rigid types. Anyone else wear their school coat that had their name on the front? Do I need to buy a plain short lab coat? Or is the school one fine? Thanks.
Mine had my name and school on the front, plus a logo on the shoulder. They give you enough tape to cover up anything associated with your school and let you leave your name uncovered.

Reactions: 1 user
Mine is in five days, HELP!

For health maintenance cases, what type of questions do I ask. For example, a patient comes in requesting a mammogram or a colonoscopy, what kind of questions do I ask? Can someone give me like a line of questions I can ask for something like this because I'm confused?

For the Assessment, do we have to write "rule out" or "doubt" on the differentials we put like they show on the Kauffman Video Soap notes?

For plan, for the tests we order do we have to give a reason why we put them there or can we just list them. For example, CBC, TSH, Chest X-ray, ESR, ALT/AST, Lipase OR CBC to r/o infection, Chest X-ray to rule out fracture, Lipase to confirm pancreatitis.