comlex 2 study materials.....what to get?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

person011

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
what is they best books + question banks to use for comlex 2 multiple choice exam

Members don't see this ad.

COMBANK is good about 2000 questions and COMquest has about 1300. I would COMBANK first and then do COMquest if you need it.

Personally I think COMQUEST does a better job at identifying the topics/themes of the non-OMM questions and is pretty representative of the real test. I do think Combank does a slightly better job with the OMM part though...

Members don't see this ad :)
If you are taking USMLE then Uworld would be helpful. I personally think it is better to stick to COMLEX type of question banks for Step 2. I didn't take USMLE step 1 but I did use Uworld and it was helpful.

Personally I think COMQUEST does a better job at identifying the topics/themes of the non-OMM questions and is pretty representative of the real test. I do think Combank does a slightly better job with the OMM part though...

I agree I did COMBANK first. I am doing COMQUEST now and definitely like it a bit more. Easier to get through the answer too haha. They tell you straight up what to know and etc.