Step III comlex 3 format

Started by jf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

jf

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I am taking comlex 3 on monday. Does anyone know if this test has the interactive cases like I am told USMLE has, or is it just the usual multiple choice questions? I would really appreciate any input, as I have no clue.

Thanks
 
Just took Comlex 3 today, and still a poorly written test. It felt like 1/3 of my test was Urology and 20 repetative questions on STD's. Very little general medicine. Images still suck.
 
snowman8 said:
Just took Comlex 3 today, and still a poorly written test. It felt like 1/3 of my test was Urology and 20 repetative questions on STD's. Very little general medicine. Images still suck.

My first time taking COMLEX III was exactly like that - TONS of urology questions, I mean, I swear one out of every ten questions involved a prostate. I was like WTF?

I just took it again (results pending) and not a single urology question.

This test is totally absurd.