COMLEX 7/27...when can i expect score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TUCOMSam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Title says it all, I guess... anyone have any idea what schedule they use when releasing our scores? It's only been 2 weeks (and usually I don't freak out about test results...sorry not the typical typeA), but time is going SOOOO slowly after that damn test!

Members don't see this ad.

Seems like there were grumblings last year that it took >2 months.

But that was the first year for computer based, so maybe they had some glitches.

Hopefully it will not be that long...

TUCOMSam said:
Title says it all, I guess... anyone have any idea what schedule they use when releasing our scores? It's only been 2 weeks (and usually I don't freak out about test results...sorry not the typical typeA), but time is going SOOOO slowly after that damn test!
I took it 7.27 too and really want to know the stupid score...it ebtter not take 2 months or someone will be getting some nasty phone calls from me!

So, I took Step 2 a couple of weeks ago and when I go online to the NBOME website to check if my scores are back, it still says step 2 CK is "scheduled." Does it say that until they post your score, or should it say "exam taken" like it already does for my PE (which I only took yesterday)?

My biggest nightmare ever would be finding out that somehow my answers weren't transmitted or something equally horrifying...

Anyone else already taken the exam and it still says "scheduled" ???

:scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
sophiejane said:
So, I took Step 2 a couple of weeks ago and when I go online to the NBOME website to check if my scores are back, it still says step 2 CK is "scheduled." Does it say that until they post your score, or should it say "exam taken" like it already does for my PE (which I only took yesterday)?

My biggest nightmare ever would be finding out that somehow my answers weren't transmitted or something equally horrifying...

Anyone else already taken the exam and it still says "scheduled" ???

:scared:

hey sophiejane. my nbome page says the same thing ( scheduled CE and PE although I took CE at end of July as well). hopefully it is just a glitch or it will change when the scores post.

That's the standard COMLEX space holder till your scores are released. Mine said "scheduled" till my scores were actually posted...

It took about 5 weeks after my test to get my scores...they release scores for the entire month (July for you guys) at the same time approximately 3 weeks after the last administration for that month...

Good luck!
nettaw said:
hey sophiejane. my nbome page says the same thing ( scheduled CE and PE although I took CE at end of July as well). hopefully it is just a glitch or it will change when the scores post.

VJWDO said:
Are the scores always released on a certain day, say wednesday? Or exactly three to four weeks after your test date?

I wish I knew, the nbome is so bad at giving out useful info. I'm starting to get anxious about my score.

Ok, so I'm usually not THAT anal as to call about a discrepency (sp?) on a website, but when it comes to a damn board exam, I become as anal as a gastroenterologist doing a colonoscopy... I checked with NBOME about the "scheduled" Step 2 message on the website a couple weeks after I took it and they said it was, in fact, pending. Apparently they had some cutbacks at the office and couldn't afford the extra time to put "completed, you hope." Instead, they decided to increase our anxiety that I'm sure none of us has. :)

TUCOMSam said:
Ok, so I'm usually not THAT anal as to call about a discrepency (sp?) on a website, but when it comes to a damn board exam, I become as anal as a gastroenterologist doing a colonoscopy... I checked with NBOME about the "scheduled" Step 2 message on the website a couple weeks after I took it and they said it was, in fact, pending. Apparently they had some cutbacks at the office and couldn't afford the extra time to put "completed, you hope." Instead, they decided to increase our anxiety that I'm sure none of us has. :)

Do you mean your score is pending, or did they really not know you had taken the exam?

Apparently they had some cutbacks at the office and couldn't afford the extra time to put "completed,

How could the nbome being hurting for money? They rape up us on that PE; they must be eating to many expensive dinners on our coin.

So, I find it VERY ironic that today when I checked the NBOME website to see if my score was there (which it wasn't), I noticed that my status of the exam had changed from "Exam Scheduled" to "Exam Taken"... maybe the NBOME reads these forums! LOL! ;) Anyway, hopefully that minor change on the website means our scores (for those July takers) will be here soon.