COMLEX II results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

corpsmanUP

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if they are going to wait for a large majority of people to complete the exam in the first 3 months before they grade them? I don't see where they would have the numbers nationwide to simply compare examinees among each other on only one particular day. My guess is they are waiting for July, August, and Sept candidates to take the exam and then they will grade all in the same batch. Anyone know differently?

Members don't see this ad.

The whole thing is sketchy. How about the people who already took the exam but had the no pictures issue? They are retaking in October. I am taking it for the first time in October. So will my score be based on the same curve as the scores of a bunch of people who already saw a full length exam less than two months ago? Sweet. Nice for me. :rolleyes:

hermione said:
The whole thing is sketchy. How about the people who already took the exam but had the no pictures issue? They are retaking in October. I am taking it for the first time in October. So will my score be based on the same curve as the scores of a bunch of people who already saw a full length exam less than two months ago? Sweet. Nice for me. :rolleyes:

Probably not. That would be nice though. Do any of you know what the new score breakdown is going to be?