COMLEX II Scores anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

medgrrl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten their scores yet or heard rumors of scores and when we might have the privledge of knowing?

thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

The NBOME released scores to schools on Friday (3/5/04), so hopefully we all will get them by mail soon. Luckily, at my school we can call the Deans office over the weekend to find out if we passed or not. :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I passed and actually did well. I thought I got smoked and would have been happy with a 50th percentile. Despite feeling crushed and bursting out with laughter during the test because of frustration I landed in the 90's % wise. Works for me. One more step to go.

Good luck yall!

Yippi! Pass in NJ, and better than the mean! Yeah!

passed in Maine, and I thought it was gonna be close....did much better than expected!

I thought that was somewhat sadistic...I emailed Schenk over at clin-ed and asked her for my score to avoid the paranoia which was elicted from the dean's message.

Hope those guys don't have to fork out the grand for the CS portion of the exam next year. Ouch.

Congrats for getting that piece o' crap over with Boomer.

bursting with anticipation....
i took it in maine and am waiting scores in NH. Any UNECOMers know if the Dean will inform us if we failed? can we call and find out? I am such a loser that i care this much....

ugh that test sucked! glad i passed, but not thrilled with my scores. Everyone at our school seemed to tank....all of us who had the top 10 scores on step 1 took huge hits in the percentile this time around....i dont get it.