Step III COMLEX III Fail

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

fulltimeaerobe

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who passed! Very jealous. Learned I failed it by a close margin on my first try after intern year. Used combank though could have put in more effort in doing so. Any advice/words of wisdom are much appreciated. Is comquest worth a shot? Thanks!
 
As someone who is an extremely poor test taker. I just got my score (557) and I passed even though I was extremely scared. Here is what I did:

1. Use COMBANK and just go through it. It was useful for those ethics and basic OMM
2. Use Comquest for the CDM cases and also for more questions.
3. I also used uworld although I agree it is over kill but just helps when you are done with all the banks.
4. Savarese . Run through it carefully as you normally do

Breathe. You most likely messed up on MQs as the CDM i do not think carry as much weight.
PM me if you have any more specific questions