Comlex Iii

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Boomer

Supreme Sooner Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow. Anyone else have that impending sense of doom? Well, maybe not impending doom, but, if it's anything like Commie II, that impending sense of anal rape?

Screw 'em. I'm beatin' the bastards to the punch. I got my vaseline out already. I'm all set to go.

Members don't see this ad.

Boomer said:
Tomorrow. Anyone else have that impending sense of doom? Well, maybe not impending doom, but, if it's anything like Commie II, that impending sense of anal rape?

Screw 'em. I'm beatin' the bastards to the punch. I got my vaseline out already. I'm all set to go.

Some of us are better at that stuff than others.... I hear you're a pro Dr. Nut Munch. Must've been those long, drunken nights at the Ram Rod. All I have to you, Boomer, is "Y-M-C-A!!!" Hey, what's that stain on your upper lip - the ol' Dirty Sanchez????

DrFeelgoodDO said:
Some of us are better at that stuff than others.... I hear you're a pro Dr. Nut Munch. Must've been those long, drunken nights at the Ram Rod. All I have to you, Boomer, is "Y-M-C-A!!!" Hey, what's that stain on your upper lip - the ol' Dirty Sanchez????

EMB.

With a name like DrFeelWood, who the **** are you to talk?

You owe me beer. And vodka.

Pay up, assclown. I'll go halves on the beer if you wanna call off the bet. You *****.

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn it!!!!! Only one day down, and I'm all out of lube. I should've known that one tub of the industrial size vaseline wouldn't be enough for this crap.

All I can say is this--any practice you have on taking a history is totally wasted for this exam. Bastards spend their entire lives telling us to take a full history, and then don't even give half of one on the exam.

Can't wait for tomorrow....and my whisky....and for the record, DrFeelgoodWood really does take the pole.

Boomer, congrats on picking vasoline for your choice of water based COMLEX III lubricant. I will be using astroglide, but not until June. Glad to hear things are going well.

Don't forget to bring a big pillow to sink your teeth into tomorrow.

DrMom said:
*sends Boomer a case of KY for day 2*

You know, you could just walk it down the hall to me, since I'm at your school and all. Bring a case for FeelGood, too.

Vent, my brother, wise choices--both on the glide and the date. The only good thing is that it's over soon.

i signed up for the COMLEX, but i think i must have wandered into the OB/GYN board exam.

but at least those they gave you something to work with. my favorites were like this

A 58 year old man with a BP of 205/130 presents to your office complaining of headache. He has mental status changes. Where is the lesion?

or

A 5 year old child is dehydrated. Which is CONTRAINDICATED?

A)pedialyte
B)water
C)water and pedialyte
D)electrolyte replacement fluid
E)H2O

--your friendly neighborhood glad he'd done with the COMLEX forever caveman

Homunculus said:
i signed up for the COMLEX, but i think i must have wandered into the OB/GYN board exam.

but at least those they gave you something to work with. my favorites were like this

A 58 year old man with a BP of 205/130 presents to your office complaining of headache. He has mental status changes. Where is the lesion?

or

A 5 year old child is dehydrated. Which is CONTRAINDICATED?

A)pedialyte
B)water
C)water and pedialyte
D)electrolyte replacement fluid
E)H2O

--your friendly neighborhood glad he'd done with the COMLEX forever caveman

How about: 70 year old male with history of htn and hyperlipidemia with new onset back pain?

a) MI
b) aortic dissection
c) osteoarthritis
d) metastatic prostate ca

And where would you (or more importantly, WHY would you) look for somatic dysfunction in thyroid storm?

And wtf is up with showing pics from a scrotal ultrasound?

--your friendly neighborhood HOPES he's done with COMLEX forever Sooner.