• Advice You're Thankful for Contest

Now that it's getting close to Thanksgiving, we're running a contest to hear advice you've received that you're most thankful for! This can be any type of advice and the advice with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

COMLEX L2 study different from USMLE Stp 2?

HIngram

15+ Year Member
Nov 25, 2002
    How do I prepare for COMLEX level 2 if I am not planning on taking USMLE step 2? (What books or question bank sources?) All I have found in Amazon search are COMLEX Review: Clinical Anatomy and OMM, which I remember to be a COMLEX Level 1 study guide, and First Aid for COMLEX (level unspecified and not yet released) and some very old sources.

Are people using USMLE Step 2 study guides (First Aid, Secrets, etc.) to prepare for COMLEX Level 2? Are they comparable tests? Is there new OMM material we'll be tested on or are we just supposed to review the info from years 1 and 2, as with the OMT Review book by Savarese, and be tested on it again with no change from how we were tested on that material in COMLEX level 1? How does COMLEX level 2 differ from USMLE step 2?

Thanks for any input.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
    2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
    5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
    6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
    7. This thread is locked.