COMLEX Level 2 Tutor

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DOStudent5

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been struggling studying for COMLEX Level 2. I passed all of my COMATs but not by much. My exam is in about a month and I wanted to get a tutor to help boost me to passing range. I was looking into med board tutors. Does anyone have any experience with them? Or any other companies they recommend any why?

I am looking for 1:1 sessions to help me identify why I am not scoring well. I know the material decently well but for some reason it's just not clicking with questions.

Any advice would be appreciated.