Step II COMLEX level 2

Started by H12345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

H12345

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is COMLEX level 2 similar to comquest q bank or combank q banK?
Which one is better resource ?
 
I used COMBANK since my school bought it for us. Wasn’t close to the real thing, but I also used UWorld since I took step 2 CK. Lots of random ethics/legal questions and terms that wasn’t in either these qbanks.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I used COMBANK since my school bought it for us. Wasn’t close to the real thing, but I also used UWorld since I took step 2 CK. Lots of random ethics/legal questions and terms that wasn’t in either these qbanks.
Would you mind telling me if you did better or worst compare to combank average? By how much?