Step III COMLEX Level 3

Started by Gurki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gurki

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was told you had to have at least 6 months of post-graduate training to be able to take the COMLEX 3 by my program director, however I cannot find any information about this online. He said it is an AOA thing.
Can anyone comment on this?
Thanks!
 
how would your program director know if you even took it?
if you're eligible per the NBOME site, which you should be since you graduated from med school, theres nothing to stop you from signing up as far as I know
 
Well unless I want pay for it myself, they can stop me from signing up. I'm supposed to sign up "with them" because they pay for it. We don't get reimbursed....