Comlex - Omm

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshua_msu

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got the Savarese book, and I am really digging it. I do not find myself very proficent at OMM, so I need all the help I can get. Anyways, I was wondering where can I find COMLEX type OMM questions? I think by seeing and doing the types of questions that will be on the COMLEX, I can get a better grasp of what I will need to know. Also, if you guys could give me your studying experiences/advice for the subject, that would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Idiopathic said:
The questions in Savarese are very indicative of COMLEX questions, and are very good prep. A website that has some good info, including questions, is http://www.drsimmons.net

So if I know Savarese cold, I should do well on the OMT portion of the COMLEX? I sure hope so. This is about all of the OMT I can take.

Many DOs I know have used this respected book with satisfactory results. I have reviewed/studied from this text and from Dr. Simmons "Review of OMT."

Both are excellent reviews/study aids for COMLEX and actual course exams. Either or both should be fine!
I have taken Step 1 and 2.

You should bw ok, don't worry so much!
:cool: