COMLEX PE Question...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TUCOMSam

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm flying from LA to Philly on sunday morning, taking the exam Monday 8-3:30 and then leaving at 6:30pm Monday night. Am I crazy or is this do-able? Mostly, should I be able to make it to the airport in time if I'm done at 3:30? Never been to Philly.

Members don't see this ad.

they told us that they are done by 3, fill out frms till 3:10. and that's exactly when we were done. although suprising for the nbome, this test was run like clockwork. i think it's doable barring major traffic (not really familiar with philly traffic)

You shouldn't have any issues if you go straight to the airport when your done. It will probably take about 30-45 mins to get to the airport (and there will be traffic mostly on I-76 first going into the manyunk area and then again heading out of center city towards the airport). If you didn't understand what I just said, don't worry ;)

I just picked up someone last monday, he was done at 3:15pm and traffic wasn't as bad as you'd be used to in LA. It will be slow moving but it will be moving at that time (barring any accidents).

:luck:

6:30 should be fine.

I thought the airports would be insane the day after the most recent terrorist threat (my timing for these things is impeccable), but it wasn't that bad.

For those taking public transport or a cab/shuttle who don't want to have to go back to the hotel for your stuff, they give you full sized lockers with plenty of space for a small carryon (a soft bag will fit easier than the rolling kind), and for those with cars, there is ample parking right outside the door. You'll be in the car and on the road by 3:15.

If anyone plans on taking Septa (local train/subway), I'd be happy to give you some pointers. It was easy and cheap, if not the fastest (took about 80 minutes).