COMLEX PE scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

QCOM2006

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What's the latest date of COMLEX PE scores that have been released so far? I took mine early in July and I am still anxiously waiting. I know they say it takes 8-10 weeks but it seems like other people have gotten their scores a lot quicker.

Members don't see this ad.

Yep I'm in the same boat. I took mine July 13th, and still waiting for scores. I know they say it can take this long, but it's frustrating looking back at their history and seeing that most people get there scores in about 5 weeks. It would just be nice if they sent you an email as soon as your scores were posted like USMLE does, so I wouldn't have to keep logging in and checking the website every day.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was hoping it was going to show up this past Friday (if you noticed, step 1 was 2 fridays ago, step 3 last friday...only made sense the PE or step 2 would have shown up this past friday). more waiting...

PE scores are finally up and are through July 31st. Thank goodness.

Hey everyone, took my PE on 8/27...have been stressing for the last 7 weeks since I pretty much did my OMM opposite of textbook in 3 of the 4 patients I performed it on. Besides that I felt like I did well. But since it's an Osteopathic test I thought I might get hit hard. Checked today...the news feed on the site is not updated, but scores have been released. PASSED! Could not be more relieved...it would have been the most expensive brain fart ever if I had failed due to OMM.
Good luck to everyone else.:luck:

Praise God I passed!!! Now waiting for CK to be released from the Oct 9th date. Congrats everyone

Passed :D

and I didn't drape like three pts

I passed and I think I only did OMM on three patients. One of them I did totally wrong. I even had a patient ask if I could do some OMM on her and I said, "No." I'm sure that my writing was nearly illegible as well. I think you have to be an absolute ***** and fumble through everything to not get a passing grade.

That said, I at least did check a few soines and wrote "No somatic disfunction found" a whole lot of times. Maybe that saved me :)

I passed and I think I only did OMM on three patients. One of them I did totally wrong. I even had a patient ask if I could do some OMM on her and I said, "No." I'm sure that my writing was nearly illegible as well. I think you have to be an absolute ***** and fumble through everything to not get a passing grade.

That said, I at least did check a few soines and wrote "No somatic disfunction found" a whole lot of times. Maybe that saved me :)

Ha...i told a patient "no" to OMM also. The patient was in a car accident and didn't have any radiographs done...so I told her "No because I wasn't sure of the injury". I walked out saying "ooooh crap I hope I was right on that one". And then like you I wrote no somatic disfunction A LOT...great to have God on your side indeed!! LOL