COMLEX-Q bank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DNA-RL

5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So i've heard that 67-70% on the kaplan Q bank is the score you want to break consistantly before the usmle, does anyone know what the numbers are for the comlex Q bank?

Members don't see this ad.

DNA-RL said:
So i've heard that 67-70% on the kaplan Q bank is the score you want to break consistantly before the usmle, does anyone know what the numbers are for the comlex Q bank?

I haven't taken the actual test yet, but I finished the Qbank long ago, and from what others have said, the COMLEX QBank seems to be pretty crappy when it comes to simulating/predicting the actual test.

(nicedream) said:
I haven't taken the actual test yet, but I finished the Qbank long ago, and from what others have said, the COMLEX QBank seems to be pretty crappy when it comes to simulating/predicting the actual test.
Do you know what most have suggested doing? I have also heard that COMLEX q-bank kind of sucks for the real test which is a bit discouraging.

HoodyHoo said:
Do you know what most have suggested doing? I have also heard that COMLEX q-bank kind of sucks for the real test which is a bit discouraging.

The best that Kaplan can get in simulating Comlex is by using the Kaplan USMLE qbank, picking only micro, pharm, and OB/GYN questions. Save your money and use only the USMLE qbank.