COMLEX Status: Exam Taken ????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anybody get this before getting their grade? I log into NBOME then I am told to verify my personal info (name, address, email..) and the status has gone from "scheduled" to "exam taken". So far, I've ran into 10 questions on my rotations that had showed up on my COMLEX and I marked all 10 wrong on the exam so naturally I'm worried. Anybody get this status / registration request when they logged into NBOME? I know there is a trick on the USMLE site to know if you passed, but hopefully this is not a sign of failing COMLEX :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

I am guessing if it is anything they are getting ready to release the scores. My exam status still says scheduled but it also asks me to verify/update my personal info.

I am guessing if it is anything they are getting ready to release the scores. My exam status still says scheduled but it also asks me to verify/update my personal info.

Thanks... I guess I should add I took the exam June 20. Did you take your exam around that date?

Members don't see this ad :)
I took it right around then (22nd) and the exact same changes just showed up w/i the last couple days....it asked to verify my info and status changed from scheduled to exam taken....I guess tomorrow is a possibility

i took it on may 29, and immediately got the "exam taken" status. it didn't change for the four-five weeks it took to receive my score, so I can't promise you that it means that you're about to get your score, sorry!