COMLEX Step II CE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HopefulDoc1984

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
s

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am working on a project to improve the question banks used to study for COMLEX II CE. Does anyone have any ideas on how to improve the questions in the available question banks? Do you feel certain areas have been neglected or would you like to see certain subjects or questions more represented?
I'd be pretty careful with this request. I know a student got in trouble with the NBOME last year and a test prep company did as well (even though one of them still actively seeks DO students on their website). The NBOME even put the statement on their website www.nbome.org/docs/CollaborationStatement.pdf
So it may not be a great idea to ask about this information or contribute on a public forum that the NBOME monitors, especially if you took the COMLEX within a year and half ago.

I'd be pretty careful with this request. I know a student got in trouble with the NBOME last year and a test prep company did as well (even though one of them still actively seeks DO students on their website). The NBOME even put the statement on their website www.nbome.org/docs/CollaborationStatement.pdf
So it may not be a great idea to ask about this information or contribute on a public forum that the NBOME monitors, especially if you took the COMLEX within a year and half ago.

This has nothing to do with the NBOME or the actual COMLEX exam. I am just asking if the private question bank material is appropriate and helpful for studying. But I appreicate your concern for students that may be putting themselves at risk.