COMLEX test day

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

niagara

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was just curious about what goes on on the actual test day in terms of registration, lunch, breaks. How long does it take to register the morning of the test? (My ticket says I should be there @ 7AM!!) Are we assigned seats, do we get to take bathroom breaks during the test (for those of us loaded up on caffeine!), can we leave early for lunch if we're done with the morning booklet? Just wondering!

Good luck to everyone taking it next week!

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks! It's nice to know what to expect on the big day. :scared:

niagara said:
I was just curious about what goes on on the actual test day in terms of registration, lunch, breaks. How long does it take to register the morning of the test? (My ticket says I should be there @ 7AM!!) Are we assigned seats, do we get to take bathroom breaks during the test (for those of us loaded up on caffeine!), can we leave early for lunch if we're done with the morning booklet? Just wondering!

Good luck to everyone taking it next week!

To answer your questions:
1. Registration doesn't take very long at all. Most of us were registered very early and were pretty much sitting around chatting for a half hour or so.
2. We had assigned seats.
3. Yes, there are bathroom breaks.
4. Yes, you can leave early if you are done with the morning booklet.

Good luck to all you guys! The COMLEX is this week, right?

:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad :)
Yup, doom's day is this week (Tuesday and Wednesday)!

About the assigned seats, I know how you feel. There are certain fidgety people that I would love to stay away from! In any case, good luck to everyone.

Good luck yall! Its really not that bad, just long and exhausting. Make sure to get really really wasted wednesday as you'll have earned it.

Off to mexico on tues with or without viral meningitis.