comlex testing location

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DOindahouse

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
wondering, if i take step 2 in august, i might be at a rotation at Des Peres, i think which is in st loius.
where is the closest DO school there, or testing location?????

i have no idea of the area, coming from calif.
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Either KCOM or UHS. I hear it is a good idea to look into the facilities at the testing school too. Some schools only have tiny desks to take a test in all day (not much fun trying to juggle a test book and answer sheet :( ). I don't know about KCOM (which I think is closer to St. Louis), but I go to UHS and the testing facilites here are nice. Long tables with swing out chairs. Plenty of room for answer sheets and test books.

very good points, so how exactly are u from des peres. and does anyone know abt kcom, how far and the facilitys
thanks

KCOM is about 3-3.5 hours drive from St Louis. The testing facilities are long tables with swing out chairs also. Great testing conditions! Sounds like you can't go wrong with either uhs or kcom.

Members don't see this ad :)
UHS is about 3.5 to 4 hours from St. Louis. Southwest Airlines flies a lot of cheap quick flights from St. Louis to Kansas City (where UHS is located). KCOM is closer to St. Louis, but you don't have the option to fly in.

someone today who went to uhs, said its only an hr away from st loous? hmm, i guess ill have to get a map.
what place has better lodging facilitys close to the campuses, where i assume the test would be.
i dont think i could fly there cuz then id have to rent another car, to get around, if i drove id just take the car i rent in des peres,

UHS is NOT an hour from St. Louis. Look on a map. Kansas City is on the very western edge of the state/bordering Kansas (hence the name Kansas City). St. Louis is on the very eastern edge of the state.
If you e-mailed UHS they could set you up to stay with another UHS student and they could probably pick you up at the airport if you want too.

Kansas City is definitely 3.5-4 hours from St Louis. And you can fly from St Louis to Kirksville (American Airlines) although it is a prop plane and the flight can be very bumpy. Traveller's hotel is walking distance to KCOM. Otherwise, most of the other hotels are a 5-10 minute drive away. Here are a few of them: Comfort Inn, Days Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Shamrock Inn.