Step I comlex - what if i haven't started studying?

Started by attie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

attie

Junior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i am feeling paralyzed. although i have done very well in my first 2 years with minimal studying (i pick up information quickly) i have not started studying for comlex yet. i have done the northwestern review course but nothing really beyond that. am i screwed? what is the shortest amount of time people have prepared and passed?
 
Hey don't worry about it chief. I did pretty well on my first two years... (top 20%), studied some, mostly crammed on the weekends. I didn't start studying until the second week of May... but once I did start studying i did it full time, 40+ hours a week. Nothign else. I did not take any courses, just bought the USMLE 1999 Kaplan books, which is my opinion are much better than the COMLEX ones. I did very well on Step I.
Q