Comments on Collins Course....

Started by mbabbas84
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mbabbas84

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's Up everyone.. I have heard good and bad things about the Collins course.. I am taking the PCAT in june this year.. I have the Collins hand out but I think it might be better if I take the course..The course will be offered in MAY, 1 month before PCAT.. but its really expensive.. $$500 big ONES!!! Has anyone taken the course and then took the PCAT.. what was your score..Do you recommend taking the course? Is the Collins class like a lecture.. Is the class like a review of all the Prerequs or they just give you the hand outs and you are on your on?? PLEASE HELP.. any comments would be appreciated.
 
You do not need the class. He basically explains the question mostly in chemistry subjects. He does not give much information in English, and biology. Save your money and work it out in your own. Ask tutor in your class for free.