commit to enroll question (semi-urgent)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FGB22

Reaction score
hello everyone!

quick question. i got into medical school A a few months ago, and have PTEd on AMCAS. on thursday, i got into medical school B. the deadline for CTE is monday.

i emailed school B asking for extra time to make a decision, and they told me to let them know by the end of the week. i take this as they will not withdraw my acceptance until the end of the week if they don’t see that i’ve CTEd on 5/1.

my question is - should i select CTE for school A? or leave it as PTE? i don’t want to lie and say i’ve withdrawn all my other acceptances, but i also don’t want them to take my acceptance away if i decide on that school. do i email them and ask?

thank you for any and all advice!

Members don't see this ad.

hello everyone!

quick question. i got into medical school A a few months ago, and have PTEd on AMCAS. on thursday, i got into medical school B. the deadline for CTE is monday.

i emailed school B asking for extra time to make a decision, and they told me to let them know by the end of the week. i take this as they will not withdraw my acceptance until the end of the week if they don’t see that i’ve CTEd on 5/1.

my question is - should i select CTE for school A? or leave it as PTE? i don’t want to lie and say i’ve withdrawn all my other acceptances, but i also don’t want them to take my acceptance away if i decide on that school. do i email them and ask?

thank you for any and all advice!
If you are still trying to choose between the two schools, leave school A as PTE. Choose before the B deadline and CTE to the one you choose,

Reactions: 2 users