Committee Letter Arrival

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mmmsteakdinners

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a timeline they experienced with committee letters? My committee sent the packet (paper) in on 7/26. 3-5 days mail, should arrive to AADSAS yesterday/today/tomorrow. Does my "evaluations" tab change when they receive it? How long until it is "mailed" to the schools I have designated? Everything is mailed and schools have processed my application, just waiting on my letter. Any advice on what I should be expecting would be great, since I am refreshing AADSAS every two seconds.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm on the same boat. My letter left on 07/24/12 but I have a feeling this wil take about 2 weeks for schools to receive it from AADSAS.... =(

I have the same problem
I have sent my Committee letter on 7/12
but they did not received until 7/31.
What actually happens is that it takes some business days to physically arrive to AADSAS.
But AADSAS takes 3-5 business days to upload the LOR after they have received it.
I called AADSAS so many times about this and I am pretty sure that I am right.

The lady also told me that they will be mailing out the application if your application is completed although your LORs are not fully completed. They will forward the LORs to the dental schools when they receive it.

If you want to make sure just call AADSAS. If not, just wait.