Committee letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentist153

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

did you guys get your committee letters uploaded already? I sent a request on 6/2 but the letter is not up yet.. I asked the pre-health adviser of my university and she told me that it will be completed once AADSAS opens for uploads. So is there a specific time period when the prehealth advisers can upload the committee letters?
My application is ready to be sent out by the way.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

You will get an email from AADSAS once it is uploaded stating it has been completed. As soon as you entered the request, the person has been able to upload it so if anything, the delay is likely on her side.

Thanks for your reply. I think the adviser has been working with the applications so I don't know why she says she has to wait until AADSAS opens for uploads... If my committee letter comes late, will AADSAS send the application on time without it and forward the letter later?

Thanks for your reply. I think the adviser has been working with the applications so I don't know why she says she has to wait until AADSAS opens for uploads... If my committee letter comes late, will AADSAS send the application on time without it and forward the letter later?

It will be mailed without and then mailed again once the letter is completed if everything is not in by the time of first mailing.