SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Committee LORS

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by pupsingh, May 16, 2007.

  1. pupsingh

    pupsingh New Member 10+ Year Member

    Feb 24, 2006
    if im gonna use the committee letter system at my university, where they send the letters directly to the schools, do i need to use the matching forms at all? which is preferable, to use the committee letter system or the matching forms through aadsas?
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Mila

    Mila 7+ Year Member

    Nov 5, 2006
    If you're having a committee letter sent, check with your school on the specific protocol required.
    Generally, if your school is sending them electronically, then you simply need to specify that it will be a committee letter, that it is electronic, and your school should inform you whom to put in for "evaluator's name" and "evaluator's email."

    If they are sending paper copies, then you shoul print out one matching form and bring that to the pre-health office at your university (and still specify that it is a committee letter on AADSAS and also confirm with your school on who to enter for evaluator's name and evaluator's email).

Share This Page