Commodities

Started by Miykael
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Miykael

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone here trade commodities? If so, would you say you've been successful? And finally, do you have any broker / online broker advice? I'm looking to get into this and have been reading some literature on the subject.
 
Does anyone here trade commodities? If so, would you say you've been successful? And finally, do you have any broker / online broker advice? I'm looking to get into this and have been reading some literature on the subject.

I just have option experience.

I do plan to get into precious metals in the near future.

sorry, no pork bellies!