Community College Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hopefuldpt286

Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering about sending community college transcripts to PTCAS. The CC i took a prereq. at earlier this summer did not use Credentials Solutions or Parchment for their transcript ordering services. They used National Clearinghouse. I ordered the transcript online and was able to upload the transcript matching form for the CC on July 10th. Will PTCAS still get my transcript or should I be worried (I read somewhere that PTCAS might only accept online transcripts from Parchment and Credentials Solutions). Any input would be much appreciated.
 
I would have your school send a paper copy with the attached transcript matching form. They usually only take 7-10 days to post transcripts to your account so if it’s been over 2 weeks since you requested the online form I would get an official paper copy sent just to be safe.