Community College!

Started by 4Paws89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

4Paws89

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anybody had any success getting accepted into either Georgia, Kansas State, North Carolina or Wisconcin by starting off at a community college
 
I started off at a community college, transferred my classes to a university, never had a problem.
 
I didn't start off at a community college, but I did take most of my prereqs at one (after bachelors which was a different subject). Got into three schools, one of which is Georgia.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I started off at a community college then transferred to a university and got accepted. I have no regrets, I saved A LOT of money that way.
 
I took almost all my of my prereqs at a community college, and only went to a university for the classes required to be taken at one. I applied with most classes at a CC and no degree, and got accepted to 3 schools (UC Davis, Ohio, Michigan) and waitlisted at Wisconsin.
 
I actually went to 3 different schools for undergrad one being a community college and I got accepted where I applied