community college

Started by jhafez87
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

J

jhafez87

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how bad is it taking all pre-reqs at community college, any one got into opt school with CC course work?
 
I took all of my pre-reqs at a community college, and should have an answer this week. I'll let you know ASAP.
 
So far I've gotten into 2 opt schools and I've taken like 75% of my classes as community college. Before I took the classes, I called the opt schools and they said as long as I did awesome I would be fine. I got mostly A's in all the prereq's. Good luck and make sure you call the schools especially if you have your eye on a specific one.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took most of my pre-req's at a cc and got into my top choice (suny). Most schools that I interviewed at were more concerned that I did well after transferring to a 4-year university, so don't let your grades drop!
 
I too, took most of my pre req courses at a CC. As long as you do well it should be fine.