Commuting

Started by 956840
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

9

956840

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I was hoping to hear about people's personal experiences about commuting. Is it really that bad as a lot of people make it sound? Any advice/tips? Is a 30 minute commute one way reasonable/doable?
 
Hi, I commute to my university and it takes 20-30min. It's not that bad depending on what roads are you taking to commute. If you're taking backstreets/ local roads, then it's good. But if it is the highway, then I will say no.
 
Hi, I was hoping to hear about people's personal experiences about commuting. Is it really that bad as a lot of people make it sound? Any advice/tips? Is a 30 minute commute one way reasonable/doable?

my commute is 20-30 mins depending on traffic (outside of LA) ; about 12 miles from school. Hasn’t really been an issue!! Gets me up earlier and started on my day! I do have some classmates that commute 40-60 minutes, not sure I would advise that