comp interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vdubpower

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey whats up, i am gonna have my comp interview next week. can anyone give me some imput about it, if anyonehas had one there, tell me how it was, i cant find many respnses on ntervewfeeback page for comp. i dont know if iam searching correctly , whether i should type in comp, western??

Members don't see this ad.

The interview process is very smooth and friendly at COMP. Usually a panel interview of three or four faculty. Kind of hard to read what they think of you -- they seem to have good training in the poker face. Most of their Q's are intended to give you the opportunity to expand and develop who you are and why you should be a student at COMP.

As for the interview feedback page -- it seems that you can access info for COMP under College of Osteo... or Western University. Last time I was there, there was a decent body of information.

Good luck!

------------------
"Be wary when one says impossible, for it most likely means that they have just never seen it or done it before..."