Compartment Syndrome

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuntingAnswers

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(18yr old female) was diagnosed with lateral compartment syndrome on both legs in Dec. 2004. She had surgery shortly after, to where a single cut in the fascia was made on both legs. Three weeks later, she had physical therapy for more than 6 weeks and has continued practicing self therapy by stretching and using other programs advised by her physical therapist. Since the surgery, all of her previous symptoms have returned, with an added symptom; sharp nerve pain where the inscision was, and down through the ankle. Her doctor advised another surgery, and removal of a nerve in each leg. She is currently seeking other options to surgery, or another doctors opinion. If you have any suggestions (or questions) or know of someone who might know more on the topic please let me know. I am not in the medical field, but this is a very good friend of mine, and I'm trying to seek answers everywhere I can.
Sincerely, Hunting Answers

Members don't see this ad.

please feel free to post or message me any time. thanks for your time and consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.