russelldw

5+ Year Member
Mar 4, 2014
Status
Pre-Dental
If it were me, I would just call each school you applied to and make sure that the 14 QR won't hurt you. Some schools may require 15+ in QR but you never know until you call! If they don't have a minimum requirement for QR I think you should be fine, your other scores are good!

Reactions: Kawimx

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
20AA
20TS
26 Ochem
21 gen chem
18 bio
19 RC
14 QR:(
18PAT
I am afraid a 14 is below the cutoff for most schools. What happened in QR? Your other scores are great especially that 26 in Orgo. I agree russelldw you will have to find a school that will overlook that 14 in QR or prepare for a retake.

Nancy

Reactions: Kawimx and Likkriue

LuckBloodandSweat

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2015
Status
Dental Student
WOAH 26 ORGO NICE! 20 TS is weird considering you killed the science sections lol. What happened in QR!!? Feel free to ask me for help whenever you'd like math is fun for me haha. (I only got a 22 in QR but plan to get a 30 this time around. Well more importantly I want to improve BIO).

OP
K
Jul 24, 2016
WOAH 26 ORGO NICE! 20 TS is weird considering you killed the science sections lol. What happened in QR!!? Feel free to ask me for help whenever you'd like math is fun for me haha. (I only got a 22 in QR but plan to get a 30 this time around. Well more importantly I want to improve BIO).
I am afraid a 14 is below the cutoff for most schools. What happened in QR? Your other scores are great especially that 26 in Orgo. I agree russelldw you will have to find a school that will overlook that 14 in QR or prepare for a retake.

Nancy
Honestly, Math and I don't mesh well lol. I took my test back in June but just decided to post this. From the research I've done, all off the schools I applied to do not have minimums for the QR section. Hopefully they can look past my poor performance on the QR section and focus on my other scores and my extracurricular activities. Thank you for the reply!!

orgoman22

DAT DESTROYER... Dr. Romano and Nancy
Lifetime Donor
Sponsor
Vendor
10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2005
New York City
www.orgoman.com
Status
Non-Student
Honestly, Math and I don't mesh well lol. I took my test back in June but just decided to post this. From the research I've done, all off the schools I applied to do not have minimums for the QR section. Hopefully they can look past my poor performance on the QR section and focus on my other scores and my extracurricular activities. Thank you for the reply!!
Glad to hear that, would you mind sharing the schools?