competitive?

Started by herdsoccer
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

herdsoccer

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So my MCAT 2015 was 508, GPA 3.83 science GPA 3.93, and I play a varsity sport at a division 1 school.
been a few weeks since submitting secondary applications, haven't heard back from a few places I thought I would, did I botch the secondaries? or it this a normal timeframe/ its not time to panic?
 
MCAT is a bit low. Think of it as the NFL draft..right now Rounds 1 and 2 are getting drafted...you'll get our call..just make sure you're Tom Brady when you get that II.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Patience is a virtue, the need for instant gratification is not.


So my MCAT 2015 was 508, GPA 3.83 science GPA 3.93, and I play a varsity sport at a division 1 school.
been a few weeks since submitting secondary applications, haven't heard back from a few places I thought I would, did I botch the secondaries? or it this a normal timeframe/ its not time to panic?
 

Attachments

  • not right now it isnt.gif
    not right now it isnt.gif
    892.4 KB · Views: 173