Compilation of DAT Breakdowns

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JonLee

JonLee
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps someone.
I organized a few breakdowns that I found on the first few pages of threads here on SDN. I'll update this with more as time goes on!

http://acedat.blogspot.com/p/dat-breakdowns.html

Good luck to those of you studying/ taking the DAT soon!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
:D I'm GRATEFUL! heheh I think half of me was just freaking out that the test date was approaching and wanted to avoid it by rescheduling :D I don't think I can ever 'feel ready' for a test like this... I can only prepare the best I can. I experienced this the first time I took it too. Did you feel the same way?

:D I'm GRATEFUL! heheh I think half of me was just freaking out that the test date was approaching and wanted to avoid it by rescheduling :D I don't think I can ever 'feel ready' for a test like this... I can only prepare the best I can. I experienced this the first time I took it too. Did you feel the same way?

Yes, I was going crazy, I could barely sleep the night before the test haha
So happy the test is behind us!:highfive:

great compilation! :thumbup: a great resource for those still taking the exam. I was definitely happy when I saw my score and knew I wasn't going to have to retake!

I wouldn't let the 25+ AA's make you feel too dumb...you'll come to find out in dental school that you also need hand skills (aka lab/ clinicals)... not just the smarts, but definitely doesn't hurt to be intelligent.

great compilation! :thumbup: a great resource for those still taking the exam. I was definitely happy when I saw my score and knew I wasn't going to have to retake!

I wouldn't let the 25+ AA's make you feel too dumb...you'll come to find out in dental school that you also need hand skills (aka lab/ clinicals)... not just the smarts, but definitely doesn't hurt to be intelligent.

Thanks! It definitely is a great resource for those prepping for the exam.
What a coincidence you commented cause yours was the first I read!
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=879388

I know I thanked you already, but thanks again:D:highfive:

Wow. This is a very good idea. Great work. Thanks.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Wow. This is a very good idea. Great work. Thanks.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk

Glad it is helpful for ya!
If you find any good breakdowns that you think should be on there/ or any other ideas of what you think would be useful if it was on there, feel free to PM me :)