Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm an international dentist, who like many others went through the grueling task of NBDE exams, multiple personal interviews and multiple dexterity tests. After ~1.5 years of hard work, I finally received admissions from multiple dental schools. I put in a lot of research and effort into having a personal dental setup at home and I found it helped me enormously to prepare for all the personal interviews.
I'm intending to sell the following items only as a complete package. This is all the material you will require to have a personal dental setup at home, prepare and pass the dexterity tests at different dental schools.
It cost me ~$1600 for the entire setup, my asking price is $1000.
1. 2.0 Peak HP, 1.0 Running HP, 6 gallon, 75 db compressor.
I researched multiple places and found this extremely efficient and quiet compressor.
2. Tubing, foot control and air pressure set up for hand piece operation
3. High speed Midwest Hand piece
4. Kilgore Typhodont
I'm throwing in the following extra goodies for free.
5. Teeths
3 mandibular 2nd pre-molars (#20,#29)
4 mandibular 1st pre-molars (#21,#28)
7 mandibular molars (#19, #30)
6 maxillary molars (#3, #14)
11 maxillary canine (#11, #6)
7 maxillary central incisor (#8, #9)
2 mandibular central incisor (#24)
4 maxillary 1st pre-molars (#5, #12)
3 maxillary 2nd pre-molars (#4,#13)
6. UOP IDS practice kit
7. Hand instruments
mouth mirror
explorer
hatchet
GMTs
hoe
measuring scale
8. Sample Preparations
3/4th crown prep
7/8th crown prep
Class II prep
PFM
Class III prep
Class V prep
3/4th MOD VC prep
Gold Inlay prep
If interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 408-685-5462
I'm intending to sell the following items only as a complete package. This is all the material you will require to have a personal dental setup at home, prepare and pass the dexterity tests at different dental schools.
It cost me ~$1600 for the entire setup, my asking price is $1000.
1. 2.0 Peak HP, 1.0 Running HP, 6 gallon, 75 db compressor.
I researched multiple places and found this extremely efficient and quiet compressor.
2. Tubing, foot control and air pressure set up for hand piece operation
3. High speed Midwest Hand piece
4. Kilgore Typhodont
I'm throwing in the following extra goodies for free.
5. Teeths
3 mandibular 2nd pre-molars (#20,#29)
4 mandibular 1st pre-molars (#21,#28)
7 mandibular molars (#19, #30)
6 maxillary molars (#3, #14)
11 maxillary canine (#11, #6)
7 maxillary central incisor (#8, #9)
2 mandibular central incisor (#24)
4 maxillary 1st pre-molars (#5, #12)
3 maxillary 2nd pre-molars (#4,#13)
6. UOP IDS practice kit
7. Hand instruments
mouth mirror
explorer
hatchet
GMTs
hoe
measuring scale
8. Sample Preparations
3/4th crown prep
7/8th crown prep
Class II prep
PFM
Class III prep
Class V prep
3/4th MOD VC prep
Gold Inlay prep
If interested, email me at [email protected] or call me at 408-685-5462