Complete or Partial Re-Test?

Started by ziptree
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ziptree

DDS
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know that if I fail only one section, if I can ask for a complete re-test and not just a re-test on that one section?

Thanks.
 
Does anyone know that if I fail only one section, if I can ask for a complete re-test and not just a re-test on that one section?

Thanks.
\

Hi
You can retake only one exam that you fail in.
But if you want to retake the whole test, it's your personal choice.

🙂
 
If you fail one or more parts of the exam (marks below 75%), you are able to re-test only the failed part(s). That is what you will see in your report letter. The only exception is if your average marks are below 75% then you must re-take the whole exam. You will have 2 attemp to pass a partial exam, if you don't pass it, you will go back to the begining.