Complete SN2ed MCAT Study Set

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Footballer17

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm looking to buy the complete SN2ed study set. I am only looking for a complete set, not individual books. Please PM me if you can sell to me. I am currently living in Buffao, NY. Thanks!

The set I'm looking for includes:

Berkeley Review
Biology I and II
Physics I and II
General Chemistry I and II
Organic Chemistry I and II

Examkrackers
Biology
1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
101 Passages in MCAT Verbal Reasoning

Princeton Review
Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook